Exclusive Adventure Company Escape+Explore are looking for an Admin Assistant to join our in-office team. The aim is to offer an opportunity to a capable and enthusiastic individual a first step into the travel and adventure industry.
You will be joining the forefront of African Adventure travel in helping to maintain our unique brand of touring out of our HQ on the Cape Peninsula located in the Noordhoek Farm Village.
Your role will be to assist Escape+Explore’s Adventure Architects to get a rounded travel industry experience in operations. This will include tour administration, client and agent liaison and preparation of client pre-tour documentation.
You will be dealing with Cape Town’s top 5* hotels, local tour operators as well as international tour operators.
Ideal applicants need:
- Highly Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive and Outlook).
- A-Type attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good writing skills
- Problem solver
- Good telephone manner
- People Skills
- Team player
- Good local knowledge of Cape Town’s surrounds
- Aspire to be Active and adventurous
- Work hard play hard ethos!
- Willingness to learn the ins and out of both the hospitality industry as well as what makes the Cape so special from its headline attractions to best-kept secrets.
- 3 Month contract (to be reviewed) (Mon – Fri)
- Flexible hours possible for the right candidate
Please send your CV and a covering mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org